This Course provides comprehensive information about a range of complex conditions affecting the vulva and vagina, including treatment options for these conditions.
- Incidence of the disorders affecting the vulva and vagina
- Common disorders and their treatment
- Female genital mutilation
Health professionals caring for women of all ages, and especially those working in women's health, primary practice, paediatrics, and adolescent health.
The purpose of this Course is to nhance knowledge of diseases of the vulva and vagina.
Disorders of the vulval and vagina occur nearly as frequently as pregnancy-related disorders. Early detection and intervention can prevent further progression of the disease and can provide women with symptomatic relief.
As many treatment options are available for vulval and vaginal disorders, health professionals who work with women across the lifespan must first understand what the disorders are and why some treatment options may be more suitable than others.
- Describe disorders of the female genitalia
- Identify and describe the clinical features of common disorders of the vulva and vagina
- Explain how to prevent disorders of the vulva and vagina from becoming chronic
No conflict of interest exists for anyone in the position to control content for this activity. Wherever possible, generic or non-proprietary names of medications or products have been used.