How were training modules in the Ausmed Passport™ chosen?
A needs assessment was conducted by Ausmed researchers, in consultation with an advisory committee made up of representatives from leading aged care providers across the country, to select training items that were:
Needs assessment data inputs include:
- Of specific relevance to the core training needs of aged care staff of all levels and
- Most frequently assigned to staff by the aged care providers surveyed.
- Training alignment with the Aged Care Quality Standards criteria
- Internal quality indicators (Ausmed App user evaluations)
- Feedback interviews with current workers in the aged care industry
- Feedback interviews with current Ausmed users
- Quantitative data collected from de-identified aged care provider training plans and crosswalk analysis comparing reports from similar organisations
- Findings from analysis of common compliance issues and high-risk regulatory issues in the aged care sector.