Aged Care Resources
The following resources provide a comprehensive look at managing the health and well-being of older adults. These learning resources are reviewed regularly and are relevant to any health professional, staff member or carer who cares for older adults. Topics include:
- • Clinical assessment and care e.g. pain management, continence, falls, palliative care, wound care and more...
- • Consumer choice, feedback and complaints
- • Cultural, spiritual and lifestyle issues
- • Management, leadership, communication and HR issues
- • Safety and environment
- • Legal and ethical issues and much, much more...