Medication errors are highly detrimental to patient outcomes, reputation and staff confidence. There is an unquestionable need for education on medication safety. These learning resources are reviewed regularly and relevant to any health professional. Topics include:
- • How to avoid medicine interactions
- • Basic review of pharmacology principles, including pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics
- • Deprescribing and prevention of medication errors
- • Updates on common medicines such as antidpressants, antipsychotics and benzodiazapines
- • Understanding the impact of medicines on older adults and much, much more ...