Personal Care Assistant (PCA) Resources
Personal Care Attendants (PCA), Assistants in Nursing (AIN), and other carers in aged care are crucial to the wellbeing patients and residents. Topics included below have been selected as beign most relevant to PCAs, AINs and other healthcare workers. Inlcuedes
- • How to prevent pressure injuries
- • Falls risk assessment, prevention and psychosocial care
- • Responding to challenging situations
- • Recognising elder abuse
- • Restraint in residential aged care and much, much more ...