Last Updated: August 2018
Comment and User Engagement Policy
Ausmed Education encourages and values interaction of learners through responses to the content of its articles, lectures, Video Learning Activities and other online education resources.
To enable engagement, a comments facility is provided for reviews and discussion amongst users and visitors to Ausmed Education.
Reviews and discussions are moderated routinely. Moderators are qualified health professionals and Ausmed Education reserves the right to remove any contribution at any time if it is deemed to be offensive, inappropriate, or endorses other commercial products or services.
Any review or discussion should:
- Be courteous and respectful of other people's ideas and perspectives.
- Be on topic and related to the specific content or resource.
- Be easy to read, concise and to the point.
- Add to the topic or stimulate discussion: for instance, contributing new information or a contrasting point of view.
Comments that will be removed immediately include any containing (but are not limited to) the following:
- Endorsement or advertising of commercial products or services.
- Abusive, provocative or offensive language and/or any other kind of antisocial behaviour.
- Breaking the law: for instance by defamation, incitement to violence or racial hatred.
- Impersonating someone other than yourself in the post and/or username.
- Intentionally misleading or making false statements.
Users on this website should not be considered as health professionals and any comment posted is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her existing physician. Internet users must post information which is true and correct, to their knowledge. We encourage users to provide references on health and medical claims where relevant.
© 2021 Ausmed Education Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved