Last Updated: January 2024
Ausmed Education Pty Ltd (ABN 33 107 354 441) (Ausmed /we/us/our) encourages and values interaction of learners through responses to the content of its articles, lectures, video learning activities and other online education resources.
To enable engagement, a comments facility is provided for reviews and discussion amongst users and visitors to the Ausmed websites including the mobile application (together the Websites).
Reviews and discussions are moderated routinely. Moderators are qualified health professionals and Ausmed reserves the right to remove any contribution at any time if it is deemed to be offensive, inappropriate, or endorses other commercial products or services or otherwise breaches this policy or the Ausmed Terms and Conditions.
Any review or discussion should:
● Be courteous and respectful of other people's ideas and perspectives.
● Be on topic and related to the specific content or resource.
● Be easy to read, concise and to the point.
● Add to the topic or stimulate discussion: for instance, contributing new information or a contrasting point of view.
Users of the Websites acknowledge that reviews can be made public for other learners on the Websites to read, in which case a user's full name and profession is displayed alongside of their review. Any comments or information posted by users will not be considered confidential or proprietary.
Comments that will be removed immediately include any containing (but are not limited to) the following:
● Endorsement or advertising of commercial products or services.
● Abusive, provocative or offensive language and/or any other kind of antisocial behaviour, such as harassment or intimidation.
● A breach of the law: for instance by defamation, incitement to violence or racial hatred.
● Impersonation of someone other than yourself in the post and/or username.
● Intentional misleading or false statements.
● Violations of another person’s privacy and confidential information.
● Infringement of another person’s intellectual property rights.
Users of the Websites should not be considered as health professionals and any comment posted is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her existing physician or health practitioner. Users of our Websites must post information which is true and correct, to their knowledge. We encourage users to provide references on health and medical claims where relevant.
Users are responsible for all comments they post. We reserve the right to restrict, suspend or terminate a user’s account without notice if you have been found to have breached this policy.
Subject to our privacy obligations, we are free to copy, disclose, distribute or otherwise use any comment, information or review which you post on the Websites in our sole discretion, whether for commercial or non-commercial purposes and we will not be liable to compensate any person for such use.
© 2024 Ausmed Education Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved