Ausmed is pleased to support the announcement of the Nurses Memorial Centre Scholarship program for 2019.
We encourage all Australian nurses and midwives who are undertaking post-graduate study to consider applying.
This year there are five scholarship categories for study in 2019:
- The Vivian Bullwinkel Award (value up to $10,000 maximum per award)
- The Betty Jeffrey Award (value up to $5,000 maximum per award)
- The Australian Legion of Ex-Servicemen and Women Scholarships (value up to $10,000 maximum per award)
- The Indigenous Scholarship for Indigenous Nurses (value up to $5,000 maximum per award)
- The Anne Murray Mental Health Scholarship (value up to $5,000 maximum per award)
The application period opens 1 July and closes 31 August.
For essential information and to apply online, refer to: www.nursesmemorialcentre.org.au/scholarships/ or contact firstname.lastname@example.org (03) 9866 3756 or 0429 602 144
(Note: scholarships are currently only available to Australian residents).
Document this CPD